Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014 ~ Week 28

Well, everyone....
First off I am fat. I'm not kidding this time either. I finally started to really put on weight. Such is the fate of a missionary in a car area. Seriously though! I weigh 30 pounds more than I did at this time last year... It's a bit ridiculous actually! It's a really good thing I was ridiculously skinny before, otherwise I would be in some serious trouble! 


Anyways, this past week has been pretty awesome! We have 2 main people that are progressing with a date. They will get baptized in the next couple of weeks! There's Steve, who's the grandson of a member, who is awesome! He's pretty much prepared to get baptized now. Then there is Stacy, who was baptized a year ago, but never was confirmed. She is super ready for this and she has told us over and over again that she needs this in her life. So awesome! 


Me and Elder Eldredge get along great!  We pretty much rock. Today it is snowing a ridiculous amount... Well not really, it's only snowed like 6 inches, but the east coast is silly so everything is shut down, and we are actually stranded at the church right now because we are not allowed to drive! Hooray! So, luckily we have some provisions... we have 4 packs of peanut butter crackers and a container of hot chocolate the sisters gave to us... We'll be fine! ;) We were supposed to spend the day cleaning our apartment though, it's kind of a mess, only because we never have time to clean, we're always busy! I'm kind of just talking right now, but whatever!  

{Silly Boys!}
{In my email, Elder J said that they were eventually able to go to a gas station for lunch.  Some place called WaWa.  NO idea how long they were stranded though.}


I'm so super exhausted, but so happy. This really is the best work on Earth, and to be honest, if I wasn't doing it, I'm not sure where I'd be. I'm so grateful for the lessons I'm learning and for the people I get to know. So one thing I just reminded myself of, so there's this kid, Josh, who is leaving on his mission to Ghana on Wednesday.  We've been taking him out all week with us, and he is so awesome! It's so helpful to have him at lessons and he is learning so much! So ALL of you, young or old, male or female, call the missionaries and ask when you can go out with them! 

Anyways, Love you all a bunch, you da best! 
~Elder Jorgensen

Random Pictures From Elder Jorgensen...Sure LOVE that boy.








No comments:

Post a Comment