Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tender Mercies

 The life of a missionary mom is emotional and often full of tears.   I know he is on the Lord's errand but somedays....it's rough.  Today was one of those days.  I am ALWAYS in awe when I experience tender mercies from a VERY loving and AWARE Heavenly Father.  Today's tender mercy came via an email from a sweet, sweet member in Elder J's area.


"Dear Brother and Sister Jorgensen,
My family had the opportunity to have your son and his companion over for dinner tonight. I want you to know what a fine young man you have raised. You have reason to be proud! We have 2 sons currently out on missions- 1 just left this past week- and I hope our boys can be as dedicated and faithful to The Lord as your son and his companion are.  My daughters thoroughly enjoyed playing with him. And he was quite patient! Thank you for supporting him in his service!"

I KNOW that my Redeemer lives.  I know my prayers are heard and answered.  I love my missionary and I am so very grateful for tender mercies.

"But Behold, I Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." 1 Nephi 1:20






No comments:

Post a Comment