Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014 ~ Week 62

Hey everyone! 

So right now I'm in Pottsville with Elder Lovaas again. The last P-day of someone's mission, all the dying missionaries go to the mission home and they tour around Philly, and do other stuff, so that's where Elder Kitsell is. We woke up at 4 this morning and drove down to Pottsville.  Then Elders Kitsell and Mansell drove down to Broomall, which is where the mission home is. I'll get my new companion at transfer meeting tomorrow. One thing I know for sure is I'm not district leader this transfer. I'm ok with it. Now I get to study whatever I want, rather than spending all week preparing district meeting! Yay! Being District Leader was fun though. I definitely learned a ton, and I loved being able to serve in a different capacity. One thing I have realized is how amazing God's plan is, and how perfect it is. 

This past week has been rather uneventful. Nothing super exciting happened, but lots of good stuff has happened. We've been teaching a lot of lessons recently, and have stayed busy working hard. Boy do I feel it! Getting like 4 hours of sleep, and then driving two hours down to Pottsville kind of got me pooped, on top of the normal exhaustion of just being a missionary. And tomorrow I get to do it again!!! Yay!!! But It's all good! Because the church is true yo! No matter what sort of Jawn goes on, the church will always be true! Have a great week! I'm taking a nap! 

~Elder Jorgensen


{I found some cute pictures on FB this week.  Not sure what they all are but they're pictures none the less.}

Elder Jorgensen with Brother N
Black Light Fun {Primary Activity?}

Primary Activity Day ~Thanks Sister D



Elder Wilford W. Andersen, a member of the Second Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints toured the Pennsylvania Philadelphia Mission last week. Elder Anderson
taught us our purpose as missionaries 


. 

No comments:

Post a Comment