Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013 ~ Week 20

Dear Everyone,

So first off, THANK YOU to everyone who sent me Happy Birthday messages! There were 40 of them, but sadly I don't have time to respond to all of them today.  Thank you all for those! They made me happy. 

Now many of you know already, but I am being transferred. I will know Tuesday where I am going. Upper Darby has been fun and all, but I'm ready for something new. I really don't have much to say this week.  Next week I will have a lot more stuff to say though! 

Oh! One thing, We totally taught Santa at Wendy's. No success, but we planted some seeds! I have attached a picture. These past couple days have mostly just been goodbyes and stuff like that.  Please forgive me for this poor letter, but I have birthday stuff to go do! :)  Love you all.



~ Elder Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment