Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013 ~ Week 18

So hello. Hello everyone! This week has been fantastic! 


Tuesday I went on exchange with the zone leaders, the one I was with, I will not say his name...He desperately needs a chill pill. He seriously stressed me out so bad.  I don't claim to be perfect, and I know that there are so many things that I need to be better at, but there are so many missionaries that work themselves to death, and they stress themselves out and burn out. I DO want to work as hard as I can, but I have limits. I'm stressed enough without only spending 15 minutes a day to eat. CrAzY! But I got over it! 

So this week we had an awesome new investigator named Felicity. She is ACTUALLY investigating the church. She isn't someone we are TRYING to teach, she actually wants to know. It is so nice. She has questions, she READS the scriptures we give her. So nice! Love it! She is progressing nicely. We taught her the Restoration, and she accepted it mostly.  She had some questions and we brought her a French Book of Mormon. So excited. Cynthia is doing alright.   We've been reading with her, and she is doing so much better. Francis, Felicity, and Cynthia all came to church on Sunday, and then they all came to the baptism right afterwards, so that was super great. We'll see how they loved it soon. 

So for Thanksgiving we are basically having Thanksgiving around the world.  We are eating at the Colts house and then we are eating at a less active families house from Lao. So that will be fun. In the morning we are playing football. #TurkeyBowl   The Monday after Thanksgiving we are going to King of Prussia mall..... look it up.   It should be fun. 

Gotta go. Love you all.

~Elder Jorgensen

Oh, P.S. I am a boss at raking leaves. In like 30 minutes, I raked 13 bags of leaves at the ice skating rink.   Then we got Wendy's. Wendy's is our HAPPY place. Whenever you go into Wendy's you forget you are in the awful awful place that is Philly. It is a good place. I will talk to you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment