Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013 ~ Week 14

Hey everyone!
Today is kind of a rushed day because we are going to Center City to go shopping/sight seeing because Elder Kitsell and Elder Hopkins are both being transferred.  We are also going to the mall today.  I'm probably going to buy a board game or something to play, because we have to be in our apartment by 5 PM on Halloween.  So because that is happening I need to hurry...

This week has been pretty good. I am not being transferred, but like I said, Elder Hopkins is. Transfer meeting is tomorrow morning. Elder Pitt in West Philly is training....that means my new companion will be the district leader. Which I'm nervous for because I really really really really really really really really really really really really want my next companion to be a great, hardworking, obedient missionary.  {I know that the Lord will give me the companion I need.}

We recommitted Cynthia to a baptismal date on Nov 17th, and I'm pretty sure she will be ready by then. I'm so excited for her! Besides that, we are teaching a less active member's father tomorrow which is super exciting!

 I am running short on time, but thanks for all the prayers and letters. I love you all dearly!

~Elder Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment