Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015 ~Week 80

Hey guys! 
So I don't have a lot of time today, I just dropped Elder Engelman off at the mission office so that he can go home... It's been fun to be his companion. I'm going to miss him a whole lot. He's definitely been one of my favorites. 

This last week has been pretty slow with Elder Engelman going to the temple, and other stuff
like that. So on Sunday I talked to president at the church, he just so happened to be there, and he asked me to train. So that'll be fun. I'll have a brand new missionary starting tomorrow... A weird thought
is this: Elder Engelman will be on the plane home at the same time that my new one is on the plane to the mission... Odd right?   I'm excited to train though, I was starting to get scared of being old and infertile and never having any "mission children" because when you train you call it giving birth, and he will be my son. But yeah!  But another thought is this... My sisters are currently going home tomorrow. That's weird. Also my trainer goes home tomorrow too. Crazy stuff!
We have an appointment we need to go into right now.  Again,  I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond or write any other emails this week.  See Ya on the flip side!

~Elder Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment