Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014 ~ Week 74

Hey everyone! 
Missionary work is going strong in Newark! My new companion is Elder Engelman. He's from Huntington Beach, California. He goes home in 6 weeks, and he's awesome. He's something like 6'5" so he's pretty tall. It's funny because he just came from New Castle Ward which borders our ward. He already knows a lot of people in the ward and sometimes I feel like he knows the area better than I do.... It's all great and dandy though. 

Elder Jorgensen and Elder Engelman
Missionary work is exploding lately and it seems like we are finding solid new people all over the place. One person that I'm particularly excited about is Kim. We talked to her 13 year old son on the street and asked him for referrals. He told us to go see his mom so we did. She's super awesome and I'm excited to go teach her. 

UMMM so I'll tell you more about my area. It's pretty much just all suburbs, but we have some apartment complexes that we find a ton of people in as well. I'm just about out of time for today, but I wish you all a very merry Christmas! I'll talk to you next week! 

Love you!
~Elder Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment