Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 15, 2014 ~ Week 73

Hey everyone!
So first off, transfers have come, and my companion is leaving tomorrow. The past week has been pretty good, thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday! 

We had one lesson this week that was really, really good. It was with a PM family, and he, the dad, who is not a member, has been working towards baptism for a long time.  We went and read Mosiah 27 with him and taught him about repentance, and the process we must go through to actually exhibit a change in ourselves. It was a fantastic lesson, and it was special to see his face light up when it finally clicked. I'm excited for him. I confirmed Sadik in sacrament meeting yesterday and it was pretty cool. That kid has a bright future ahead of him. 

I'll share with you one of my favorite scriptures to end this email.
14 And then cometh the judgment of the Holy One upon them; and then cometh the time that he that is filthy shall be filthy still; and he that is righteous shall be righteous still; he that is happy shall be happy still; and he that is unhappy shall be unhappy still.  Mormon 9:14

If you aren't happy, you better fix it, fast!
Love you!
~Elder Jorgensen



P.S.
AWWW man. Elder Pitt just called me and told me that I am also the district leader again. Emotions are mixed. But I am excited to see if I can do a better job this time than I did last time. Plus I have a great district. So it'll be great. So we'll see how that goes! Love you! Figured I'd share the update.



No comments:

Post a Comment