Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014 ~ Happy Hump Day!


One year ago today was an incredibly bittersweet day for me as a mom. 365 days ago, I dropped my sweet boy off at the MTC and entrusted him into the care of his Heavenly Father. I always knew he would go but never realized how incredibly hard it would be. There have been days that I could hardly breathe because I longed to talk to him. There have been nights that I have cried myself asleep because I missed him so much. There have even been moments that I missed walking by his messy room. I have survived one entire year of family prayers, dinners, traditions, holidays, and vacations without him.

As hard as it has been at times, I KNOW WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY that he is exactly where he should be. And that I gain strength to make it through the hard days because of a very loving Heavenly Father who hears my MANY prayers. How will the next 365 days go? I suspect the same, BUT now I only have one more year of missing him until he will Return With Honor. HAPPY HUMP DAY Elder Cody Jorgensen! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment