Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FB Post

I'm grateful every day for the opportunity that I have to choose what I want. To choose who I want to be, and what I want to believe. I am even more grateful that I've been given a knowledge of my Savior, Jesus Christ, so that I can choose to follow him. That one choice, and all the choices I've made that stemmed from that first decision, is why I am who I am today, and why even in a world full of turmoil, anger, and confusion, I can find peace, love, and understanding.

"Men... have become free forever, knowing good from evil: to act for themselves... they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil." 2 Nephi 2:26-27



No comments:

Post a Comment