Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014 ~ Week 24

Well Happy New Year everyone! I hope it was great for all of you! My New Year was pretty boring, but that is alright, I'm a boring person so it works out! We had to be home by 6 PM.  We ate dinner, played some games, and went to bed by 10 PM.  All in all though, my life is pretty boring right now! I'm getting pretty frustrated with this area because every week it is the same. We get pretty much nothing done. The zone leaders keep telling us how our area is a gold mine, over and over again, and yet nothing. It kind of stinks, but I'll get through it! No trial is too much for Elder Jorgensen because "...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the things which he commandeth them." (1 Nephi 3:7)



 So for now I will endure! But I do hope my patience isn't tried for too long. But Hello!!! I press on! I will continue doing my best! That's what's most important right!?!?!?! As long as I do my best that's all I can be! 

Anyways, we had one lesson this week with Jason and Dennise. We just read Alma 42. I actually really love that chapter. It kind of kicks you in the butt every time you read it. They said they would be at church but they weren't. So we will see, I guess. 

Anyways, that really is all I have to report this week. Sorry for the lameness of this letter. I hope you all are doing fantastic!  Please drop me a line sometime and let me know how YOU are doing.

~Elder Jorgensen


{Note from Mom: Please keep Elder Jorgensen and his companion in your prayers that they will find those who are ready for the gospel.  Thanks for all your support.}



No comments:

Post a Comment