Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013 ~ Week 8

"Well, I've survived my first transfer as a missionary. Weird huh? I've been out almost 2 months. I feel so strange writing emails today, and I really have no clue as to why. Oh well! Life is great, and I'm loving every single second of serving. It gets hard sometimes, and I find myself on my knees more often than I would have expected, but despite all my shortcomings, and all the hardships of a mission, there isn't a second where I've thought that this was a bad decision. 

This week we had an awesome lesson with Cynthia. She said she wanted to be baptized, but Elder Hopkins goofed and we didn't give her a date. Oh well. We'll get her a date next time. We had our ward bar-b-que which was pretty fun. I've had several people ask me if I would rather receive Emails, or real life letters. The answer to this question is real life letters. I am also more likely to respond to real life letters because they don't get lost in my super messy inbox. So real life letters are just good. One sad thing is that this transfer, our super awesome District leader was taken away from us to be a zone leader somewhere else. Oh well though! It's for the best. He's been a super awesome example for me and he'll be awesome elsewhere. I need to go now, but I love you all a whole bunch! Also people also have asked for my address, for the sake of laziness, it is my signature. Love you! Bye!"

-Elder Jorgensen
Elder Cody Scott Jorgensen
7200 Merion Terrace
Apt. A-213
Upper Darby PA 19082-1712

No comments:

Post a Comment