Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 28, 2015 ~ Week 88 (A few days early)

Hey everyone!
I got to go to the temple today, so that makes today my P-Day. I will not be emailing on Monday. But man oh man, was the temple fantastic. I haven't been able to go for an endowment session in over 20 months so I was very excited. 

My expectation going in was that I would come out and be completely satisfied. We drove down with our elders quorum president, and the reason we went was to support a member family we've been working with as they received their endowments. We went to a Spanish session, which was interesting, but we got headphones. When we got to the temple we went to the distribution center for a minute so a member could grab some stuff, and who was there but the R Family from Reading! It was great to see them. Then after we came out of the temple, I was just slightly frustrated because rather than coming out satisfied and thinking that that should last me a while, I longed to go back. Rather than having all of my questions answered I had just a few questions answered, and 50 trillion more came up. There is so much peace, and wisdom that is found at the temple, and I'm so grateful to have been able to go, but I've got to get back there ASAP! 

For all you who are able to go to the temple regularly, just know how precious and sacred that is, for those who can't get there regularly.  Get baptized, reactivate yourself, correct your priorities, get yourself worthy, do whatever it takes to get to the house of the Lord. It has been the highlight of my week, month, even year to go today. That is the most  important thing I could share. The work is progressing, and going onward. 

Have a great week. Love you!
~Elder Jorgensen


Washington DC  Temple {Click HERE to Learn More}

No comments:

Post a Comment