Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 17, 2014 ~ Week 69

Hello everyone! 

How's the weather you ask? Cold you ask? OH YEA, although luckily I haven't had much snow yet. It's nice because the day after I left Wilkes-Barre, it snowed up there. 



Oh yeah! I'm in Newark, Delaware now serving in the Newark 1st ward. It's weird because my whole mission
I've been in NEPA for the most part, and now all the sudden I'm not. It's really quite strange. The reason it's strange, is people are nice down here.... It almost doesn't even feel like missionary work. We still have our problems: people still avoid us, and the success rate is still about the same as it was in Wilkes-Barre, but it's nice when you aren't being ignored, yelled at, or having doors slammed into your face. Makes the work a little more pleasant. Now I'm still not 100% in the groove of our area yet, but we have 2 investigators who are really
quite awesome... Their names are Janet and Rey. They are a kind African couple... I would say 2nd generation probably, and they are just super de dupety solid. They just need to get married, and then they will be ready! So that's awesome. I'll make sure I keep you updated on them. My companion is Elder Jesse Saltzgiver. He is from Bountiful Utah, and he came out at the same time as me. In our area, as far as I know, there are 3 cities we cover. Newark, Delaware, Bear, Delaware, and Elkton, Maryland. So now I just need to serve in Jersey and I will have served in every state in the PPM. It's exciting to be here, and exciting to be serving the lord!

 Have a good week everyone!
~Elder Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment