Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6, 2015 ~ Week 102


No official email today but we did get a few pictures and he did write me a little reply to my email. It seems that his heart is a little heavy. 
"I can't wait to see you!  I Love you! Sorry for being unnecessarily emotional. I'm feeling way too many emotions right now, and I'm going to pretty much be an emotional wreck these next 3 or 4 weeks. So... Good luck with that one! I'll do my best to keep it under wraps, but no promises. Love you! See you soon!"  

Poor guy.  He has loved his mission and I think it's getting real that he will be coming home soon. {15 days but who's counting?  ME!}


Elder Jorgensen and Elder Bergman at Washington DC temple with The Harshes

Elder Jorgensen and Elder Bergman at Washington DC temple

Elder Jorgensen at Freedom Foundation

Elder Jorgensen at Freedom Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment