Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015 ~ Week 92

Hey! 

So I'm getting transferred. Fun stuff right? I'm excited. It's been fun serving in Newark though. This area has grown considerably since I've been here, and I can definitely say that I left it stronger than I found it, which is always a big goal. 

This week we have seen a lot of fun things. We had a mission wide goal to talk to 10 people a day. Some days that's easy, but most days it's been pretty heard because we've had so many appointments and not a lot of time for finding. It was a fantastic experience, every spare moment was spent trying to find someone to talk to. 

We had a great lesson with Rachel this week at a member's house. It was so perfect. I'm a little sad because I don't get to teach her anymore, but I know Elder Payne will take great care of her. He's what I will miss most from this area I think. It's been such a blessing being able to train him. He's a great missionary and a great friend. I'm excited to keep working hard for the rest of my mission. 

Love you! Keep up the great work!

~Elder Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment